Tuesday, February 17, 2009

winsome features


thanks



it's always such a wonderful feeling to happen across a feature of some of my work on beautiful blogs i admire

here are i few i happened across recently... a big thanks to all of you!


a lovely feature of my nests on craftershock

my bunny tails on one of my favorite blogs, loveology

such a sweet feature, it made me blush, on home in the heights

the bunny tails popped up once again on softies central

whimsical forest of trees on jars of cute

and last, but not least, the warren is blogging about the adventures of sock bunny's global adventures (including a recent trip to kenya), accompanied by her new winsome hollow toy bunny... so exciting!

2 comments:

glam.spoon said...

congratulations on all the press! well deserved indeed.

katy said...

thanks so much ;)