Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Shopping List - January 24th





1 ~ porsgrund- norway vase, by bluebellbazaar
oh how i want you, little vase!

2 ~ she will grow weary, by swanbones
this image can lead wherever the 
imagination takes you... click to see where
the artists' imagination led

3 ~ wood spatula utensil, by glynnbebee
these gorgeous handcrafted spatulas will
make cooking so much for fun

4 ~ linen tea towel, by flowerpress
lends such an elegant, classic feel to the kitchen,
and imagine what  a lovely gift this would make


visit fancypicnic for links to all the saturday shopping lists!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That linen tea towel is amazing. I'm so glad I found your blog.

'fancypicnic' said...

Katy, these are gorgeous picks, as always!!
The vase is beautiful; I love the tea towel - but I don't think I could give it away!!