Saturday, April 24, 2010

saturday shopping list - april 24th



"to make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, 


one clover, and a bee,


and revery.


the revery alone will do, if bees are few."  


 ~  emily dickinson



meadow flower dress vintage, from buffaloheart
















mary virginia dunn 1/20/10, by bretpendlebury








maximum fringe necklace, from iheartnorwegianwood
















paris  champagne top, by allthingspretty









vintage pastoral picture, from bejoyfulvintage
















cinderella, by mariescottage








custom couples portrait drawing, by tuesdaymorning




happy weekend!





2 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Emily Dickinson is one of my favorites! I just included one of her poems handwritten on a card with the fat quarters I sent off for a swap I am apart of. I hope my swap partners like her too. I am glad to see that you do! Love your shopping list!

Debra said...

Some lovely choices there...thanks so much for including Paris Champagne top too :-)
Love Debra (AllThingPretty) x