Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a brooklyn studio






space is certainly a luxury, here in brooklyn... one room can serve many purposes... in my case,  this room serves as living room/work studio/office/storage room/workout room (ha, okay i do think about working out now and then...)

my couch not only serves as a wonderful napping spot, but also as my work space for creating, and where i conduct my online business on my laptop (the other side of the couch, under the window,  is currently serving as a spot for my craft supplies, along with many other hidden spots around the room.... sigh)

oh how i dream of open space!  a giant work table... a desk... shelves to display piles of fabric...
and i dream, and i dream...

2 comments:

Samantha Tara said...

It's lovely. I love it (-:
Thank you for sharing (-:

Unknown said...

Wow! I love your decor, very warm!!! Very nice multi-purpose room!