Thursday, October 2, 2008








well, winsome hollow has been having some good karma the last few days!  I was so fortunate to have both my halloween tree and four seasons nest featured on the front page of etsy today. a big thank you to cookoorikoo for including my tree in this beautifully warm treasury!




another thank you to littlethingsdesign, for a wonderful feature over on her blog, coolcraftymom.  you can snag one of these lovely rag ball rattles for babies in her shop! perfect baby gift or stocking stuffer for your little one!





and last, but definitely not least, a thank you to funnyernie, for featuring my father christmas tree topper and owl wallet on her blog, petsjubilee.  she offers adorable cards in her shop based on her dog, ernie.  too cute.  this pirate dog card is such a creative and original way to say 'happy halloween'



1 comment:

'fancypicnic' said...

Hey! I saw you on the FP - well deserved! xx

I've just added you to the list for the Shopping List Saturday meme, ready for tomorrow - can't wait to see what you choose!