Saturday, December 11, 2010

twelve days of christmas...









with little more than twelve shopping days left before christmas (and i have yet to begin my shopping or stitching!), i thought i would take a deep breath (and calm the inevitable stress i create for myself by waiting until the last minute) and pour through my etsy favorites.   so, here are my twelve days of christmas... how i enjoy feasting upon the loveliness, all while remembering:



"it came without ribbons. it came without tags.
it came without packages, boxes or bags. 
and he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
then the grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
what if christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store?
what if christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?"


~ dr. seuss



so, i'm taking a bit of a break today to spend time with my family, including a trip with my niece and nephew to visit santa!











 vintage white lamp, from placemichel










































brown/black wool hat, by 13threads















happy saturday



5 comments:

SImple and Serene Living said...

Thanks for including my bust in this oh so lovely collection. It is definitely one of my most favorite things in my shop.

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

love all your picks! I like the grainsack tablerunner is my favorite but it's really hard to choose just one.

Katia said...

that cabinet is beautiful,
would definitely put that in my home.. if I had my own that is :)

Cary said...

love them all as usual:)

13threads said...

Really great selection! Thank you so much for making my hat one of them.